HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR MATCHES
1. Go to the bracket you are playing in to see all your opponents for the current Tournament
2. To send your opponents an email ,left click on opponents name to open the email form.
3. Write to your opponent offering playing times and dates that you can play.
4. CC the scheduling email to Tournament Host firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Please send all scheduling emails in the first 3 days of each round.
6. If you have not received a scheduling email from your opponent by the 4th day please email the Tournament Host to assist.
The Monthly Tournament is a 2 stage event.
First Stage will be played as a round robin to gain qualifing for the playoffs. Match length for stage 1 is 11 Points.
There will be 4 Brackets for each event. These brackets being EMU, KANGAROO, PLATYPUS and WOMBAT.
Each person gains a seeding from their results for the Playoffs and the following months event.
Stage 2 of the Monthly event Seeded Knockout with matches being 15 Points. The final being decided in a best of 3 series.
Smash KO Tournament
The Smask KO tournament is a single Stage Knockout Event.
This is a randon draw for positions with 11 Point Single Knockout Event.
Uncle Sam Cup
The Uncle Sam Cup is a single Stage Round Robin event.
The Event will be played Quarterly.
There will be 3 divisions in the event.
Each Division will have a Guest player from USA.
Each player will play every player in their Division once.
Players earn 1 point for a win and .5 for a loss.
The winner will be the player that earns the most points.
If there are players on equal points at the end a tie break will decide the winner.
The two lowest players in Division 1 and 2 will drop back a division for the next quarters event
The two highest players from Division 2 and 3 will be promoted to the next highest Division for the next quarter.